Thread: Mock (4/16)
View Single Post
Old 04-16-2024, 10:24 AM   #2
__

I know everybody will hate the punter pick, but I don't care. I really like the guy.

Chiefs add Renfrow and Worthy, because I don't even know when Rice might be available. I'm still high on Remigio on the end of the WR corps.

The Chiefs add bodies at CB and RB, always needed. I think Myles Cole sure looks like a Tanoh Kpassagnon type pick, and I think he's got a real chance to go on Day 2. I'll take him in the 4th. And I'm high as a kite on Boyd at DT.

Bring back Donovan Smith, and I think this is a Super Bowl caliber team, especially if Rice is back by December, which I imagine he's going to be.

Biggest question about this roster is the depth at a couple positions, namely LB and S, but there's not a team in the league without a depth issue here or there, and those are the best positions to be weaker at on defense.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.