View Single Post
Old 01-29-2024, 07:07 AM   #27
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
It’s every AFCN team. Every ****ing year. Shitsburgh and Baltimore are the worst. Their games against each other are pretty much ****ing prison brawls. Hines Ward ended a dudes career on a blindside block if I remember right. There is extra shit every ****ing snap with those two.

Bengals aren’t exempt either. The Gaither hit on Green might the dirtiest play I’ve seen and if I’m remembering correctly led to the sliding rule change. Vontez Burfict exists and last year they weren’t even trying to hit Mahomes, they were trying to hang on his injured ankle and twist him up. Pieces of ****ing shit.

Let’s not forget Cleveland’s very own Myles Garrett ripping another players helmet off and attempting to beat him with it.

Yeah. Fire the AFCN into the sun.

You can tell the message from twat waffles like Ray ****ing Lewis was be the bully. And that’s fine when you’re actually tougher than the other guy, but when it doesn’t work, you resort to dirty plays and today is what you get.
This all day. Ravens thought they could bully the Chiefs and were shocked that it didn't work.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote