Thread: Movies and TV Top 10 favorite films of the 2010s?
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2019, 03:30 PM   #74
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by heapshake View Post
My understanding is that the reason she could see into the future was because she learned the alien "language" which allows her to view time non-linearly. I didn't think she could see into the future before encountering the aliens.
When Amy Adams flashed back to a party a year before with the Chinese Ambassador and she whispered something that she heard in present, that's when it got confusing and I'm not even sure I have it in the right order. It's been a couple of years, but she said whatever, he then listened to her and called off the strike against the Aliens in the present day. It was mind blowing to me.
DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli