View Single Post
Old 10-09-2020, 08:20 AM   #6115
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutamess View Post
Don't think it'll keep going up anymore? I keep kicking myself for buying and selling for quick profits since in at $9.

I missed the 30-45 jump.

Told myself to buy it and just let it sit for a while.

Your thoughts?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I do think it can grow more by looking at the charts right now. I see no reason why it can't get back to where it was at pre-covid by sometime next year.

I'm not out of it yet, but am really wanting to take my money.

Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Abba-Dabba Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.