Thread: Food and Drink Subway Tuna May Be Mystery Meat
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2021, 11:05 AM   #19
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
This article seems odd to me. In the past, I've seen the tuna....it's in extra large "chicken of the sea" cans and they mix it there. Maybe they've changed their methods?

Also, it tastes, looks, and feels like cheap tuna. Why wouldn't it be cheap tuna? It's not like cheap tuna is hard to ship or keep from spoiling, and neither is cheap mayo. 1 can of tuna, N cups of mayo, mix with a fork - there's a day's worth of tuna. There's very little to be improved with that recipe (from a time/process/simplicity/cost perspective).

Some people just like to throw shit around.
I'm sure they can buy some farm-raised imitation tuna for a fraction of the cost of actual tuna.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.