View Single Post
Old 04-27-2019, 03:49 AM   #69
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I thought it was great. Looking back, it certainly had it's flaws. It opened up a bunch of unanswerable questions with the time machine and what that means for the now real present. But this is a comic book scifi movie after all. Thor was great, I thought that character arc worked really well and was pretty funny. I really didn't like what they did with Professor Hulk. That came off as way too dumb and quirky for my liking. Disappointed that we didn't see any Hulk fighting and only goofy Hulk joking. Wanted to see more of Korg too. Wanted to see more Spidey. Can't nail everything.
they could have shown more of those things instead of forcing us to watch them moping around depressed for 1/3 or more of the movie.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote