View Single Post
Old 04-26-2019, 10:22 PM   #63
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Meh. It makes my wife and a lot of the other women I know happy. I have trouble seeing something wrong with it. It was literally less than 30 seconds of a three hour film.
I mean it didn't ruin the movie by any means. Far from it.

It's just stupid, and I see why people don't like it.

Women have their own shit. Romantic comedies, flowery period dramas, tv shows where the cast is ALL WOMEN, an entire ****ing cable channel literally named "television for women."

They don't need to parade into movies that have men as the target demographic and take ****ing group selfies at the climactic moment of the movie. Leave that shit for instagram and facebook.

Besides, Iron Man proved who the weaker sex was.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote