View Single Post
Old 01-03-2021, 07:24 PM   #103
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Season 4, Robyn Lively returns as Jessica from KKIII to throw a monkey wrench into the Larusso’s marriage
I'm sure you jest, but this does bring up a valid point. I was afraid going in that they'd try to shoehorn Ali into some sort of love triangle that would threaten Daniel's marriage. I'm glad they didn't go that route. They also wisely didn't involve her in the teenage dojo v. dojo terror war at all; I don't see how anybody being thrust into that mess wouldn't immediately conclude that everybody was insane and run like hell.

I think they handled bringing back Ali, Kumiko and Chozen pretty much perfectly.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.