View Single Post
Old 03-25-2024, 01:38 PM   #279
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
I could flip your own argument on it's head and say we just won 2 Super Bowls with Donovan Smith and Orlando Brown Jr. at LT...

You can't keep neglecting the weapons on offense, the only reason we got away with it last season is because the defense will elite as hell.
I can see that but our wr room should be more competitive than it has been in years. We’ve got rice and Hollywood. Who do we have at LT? Wanya? LT is more of a priority than WR considering what we have at WR. Plus we can draft a wr later. Lots of talent at wr this year. LT should be the priority. Keep Mahomes upright. Mahomes needs to be protected. I hope veach makes LT the priority in the draft and selects a wr later.
kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.kcbubb < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.