Thread: Movies and TV CBS: Star Trek
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2017, 12:32 PM   #319
Supporter

After some thought, I've come to the conclusion that the pilot and possibly the series, are completely unnecessary and in terms of overall quality, shit.

I though that Green was awful. She rushed her lines and didn't portray any emotion. I understand that she was raised Vulcan but I found her performance to be cold. Michelle Yeoh's accent may throw some people off but I found her to be far more believable than Green.

And Klingons, again? They keep changing the back story and I found their language and subtitles to be comical. This is what ignites the war with the Klingons? Blech.

Also, the technology was so far advanced from the TOS and the series that followed that it made it simply ridiculous for me to believe. I think CBS and Paramount would have been better off setting this program in the 26th or 27th century or have it set right after First Contact.

I just can't buy into it.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.