View Single Post
Old 04-27-2020, 11:05 AM   #291
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief View Post
I think he will be a Ryan Shazier type of player for us, was always jealous of the speed and mean streak...
He’s DJ and it’s crazy to me to see how similar the two are. Their measurables and metrics are damn near the same as well as their raw ability that needs refinement.

I can’t believe we got this guy at 63. I understand he had a violation and some off field stuff, but Daniel Jeremiah said that was overblown and every team he talked to had a draftable grade on him.

What’s funny about our draft is the more picks we had the bigger the possible steal is. CEH is a steal, but was drafted around the area he was projected. Gay Jr will be an even bigger steal if he is who we think he is. Niang could be the biggest steal of them all if in 3 years he’s a solid starting tackle.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.