View Single Post
Old 02-19-2020, 06:10 PM   #23
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by patteeu View Post
I think this is bad for Chiefs fans. It makes it more likely the Chiefs will have to face 3 teams instead of 2 to get to the SB and with the expectation that the Chiefs will be really good for a while, the benefit of an expanded field is wasted on them. This is good for all the 7-9 to 9-7 teams.
My POV is that the Chiefs should theoretically be the 1 seed as much or more than any other AFC franchise for the next 10+ years, which is going to be a massive advantage if so.

Hate the change, but I do think it sets up well for a Mahomes led team.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.