View Single Post
Old 07-11-2016, 08:34 PM   #197
Fight, build, win!

I hope the 55 gal drum barrel is just made to look like one only and is a heavy gauge steel though its porcelain paint heat takes a toll. I notice they sell replacement drums so I wonder. Anyone who has been around a farm or construction site or have made barrel smokers know the bottoms burn out quickly. Its pretty easy to maintain heat over 300 on a WSM if you want to and ribs on a meat hook I would be scared they would drop into the coals unless your drying them out at to high a temp. If this is a beefier drum I would be interested but if its a jazzed up regular 55 gallon drum no thanks.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.