View Single Post
Old 11-16-2004, 02:38 PM   #169
THE RED MENACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie
Truth has a way of being merely drama to those who have no means or experience of relating to it. A cat who's never seen a Lion thinks one described to him is merely mythology.
Flunkie the Lion? STOP
Boy those bumps on the head in your mothers womb really did some damage.

Quote:

If you mean taking this matter to the Mods, I already said that it's not for me but for the integrity of the CP and this forum.
Naturally your just concerned about others.

Quote:
I submit I AM a little more intelligent than they are. A fact, that combined with my birthplace, makes it painfully impossible for them to stomach.
You know just because you keep saying over and over and over that your more intelligent isn't going to make it so. The very fact that you can't understand how you brought all this on yourself even when it's spelled out for you speaks volumes about your intellect. I can't speak for all the neaderthals but his one would appreciate it you would just go get a job since your so smart instead of posting here all day living off the public nipple you lazy POS.

Quote:
I do live in a society that claims to be based on the rule of law though and I do believe in nipping a threat in the bud within the parameters of the law so it has no chance to progress to a stage not allowed by law.

Please tell me what I have to do to get you do anything but post stupid chicken shit posts Mr. Lion.
BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.BIG_DADDY has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.