Thread: Chiefs Shooting at the parade
View Single Post
Old 03-28-2024, 01:52 PM   #1597
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Uhhh.....yeah....no. It doesn't work that way. I take it that you have never been on a jury.

The 2 times I was on a jury, during jury selection, they never said anything about the case during their questioning of potential jurors.
In the three times I've been through the selection process, they didn't specifically say who the defendant was, but they would say things like, "Do you think that a person who is blackout drunk is capable of making a conscious decision?" so you knew the gist of what the case was going to come down to.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.