Thread: Computers External Video Card Help
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2023, 10:03 PM   #6
Sometimes it's black and white

Uh thanks?

More conflicting messages about whether the external power supply interferes with the motherboard but I guess I'll go with the people that say they have done it.

I had not considered transferring the guts of computer into a larger frame.

I have space behind the monitor, so it's not a deal breaker. But I do see it as awkward to have the external video card just floating around and I had looked into frames to hold it.

I'm not keen to disassemble my functioning computer. I mean, I'm not completely clueless, but don't break it if it is working... But I will think that one over.

Thanks.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.