View Single Post
Old 06-30-2021, 09:22 PM   #775
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlyonsd View Post
Didn't see it. I turned over to an old movie when TB went up 3-1.

I have to admit I love watching hockey at all levels live. Watching it on tv sucks because the camera is always darting around and you don't get to see the battles going on outside the camera. Call me a fair weather fan, I only watch the NHL during the playoffs.
Denault came in fast, hard, and elbow first into the corner with all of like 10 seconds left.... pretty sure he was at least a second or two late, but was clearly targeting a big hit and elbow to the head.

I don't catch the Canadiens much, but don't know him as a dirty player outside of that bullshit.

Montreal needs the last second and puck-luck type of goals TB got tonight and then some to even have a chance in this series.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.