View Single Post
Old 12-11-2017, 02:17 PM   #7
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
Trumaine Johnson is going to cost someone a ton of money. He's playing on the franchise tag which is $16.7 million right now. You have to figure that he's going to push to be made the highest paid CB this offseason. If you sign him to play opposite of Peters...than you're pretty much saying that Peters is gone after his rookie deal.
Maybe we just use that cap space, then, to lock up Peters (if that is an option) and Morse (who definitely is an option). Eat our vegetables, cap-wise.

Because if you're not spending a ton of money at CB, then where are you going to spend it? What big name free agents are going to hit the market?

I don't think anybody is -- but I'd take a good look at the DL. I just don't think there's anybody out there, and we have no first round pick.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.