Thread: Movies and TV Stranger Things (Netflix)...
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2016, 03:03 PM   #160
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragged Robin View Post
could have been a couple episodes shorter (cut out the bullying subplot and Nancy's dumb high school boyfriend's friends subplot and you get the same show except better and more concise)

also, was there actually a point of Nancy & Friends trapping the monster and lighting it on fire? Seemed to have zero effect and essentially pointless... wanted to tear my ears out after the "NAAAAANCY??? NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANCY! NAANCYYYY!!!" scene

I'm also a little disappointed to hear that they're continuing the next season with the same characters and stuff, I really hope that isn't the case. It ended perfect as it is so they should have done it like True Detective where it's in the same "universe" but with different characters with ambiguously related events and maybe bring back some of the characters in a following season or something
There was a point of trapping the monster. It was not in the upside down when they where looking for the kid in the upside down.
Hamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliHamwallet 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli