View Single Post
Old 04-27-2017, 11:11 AM   #93
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Laz View Post
Seems to me that Watson is very similar to Alex Smith

not sure why people are so excited to get him

The only different about Watson is his confidence/aggressive attitude. All that could disappear in the NFL when money is at stake. If Watson loses even 25% of his aggressiveness he is Alex Smith with a tan.

He is not that accurate, he arm strength disappears if his footwork isn't right. He's a read/option type guy.

I dunno, folks.
I think he's well liked because he's clutch, and a gamer.

His performance in both NC games were awesome. Being able to perform and deliver/execute under that level of pressure cannot be coached.

The other stuff can be. That's why he would be a great developmental QB.

As for Mahomes, you can't coach his arm strength, swagger, and creativity.

You can (hopefully, if he's receptive) coach up his footwork and decision making.
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.