View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 11:47 AM   #14
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
I love it when people want to save 5M by cutting an Olineman only for us to have to turnaround and spend at least that amount on a competent replacement.
That goes without saying that trying to replace multiple starters at once usually leads to problems with the whole unit.

I think they are ok at the tackle spots, liked what I saw from Rankin and think he should get a real crack at the starting LG spot in 2020 and Ldt is fine when he isn't a broke dick. I think if I were going to make a change on the line, it would be at Center.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.