View Single Post
Old 03-13-2022, 11:49 AM   #145
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Yeah, you bet. For a gaming PC, the GPU is the most important piece. You mentioned running games at medium, and I missed your price range at the end.

If you like that Hajaan for $1,149 above, you might look at this one too: https://www.newegg.com/hajaan-breeze...9SIAZ8YHJW9876

Double the SSD size, and a better GPU. You could likely run those games at high setting with either machine.
welp...after waffling for months, and even more waffling after Fish suggestions....

I jumped in today and ordered the one linked in this post. I'm always the type that has pretty big anxiety with purhases north of $500 etc...so I think I'll drink a couple beers to calm my nerves.

in all seriousness though, thanks for the recommendations. I've been wanting a gaming computer for yearssssss. every year I say "maybe this time next year" etc and I never end up doing it. I'm stoked to see how this thing runs. Literally my last experience 'gaming' on a computer was with our shitting laptop back in probably 2012-ish on a laptop with maybe 2GB of RAM, and I was doing flight sim on the laptop monitor.

Now, off to the inter webs to get a desk and a monitor.

Thanks again Fish; appreciate it.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.