Thread: Movies and TV Official Rick and Morty thread
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2017, 06:58 AM   #68
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjwood75nro View Post
You need to keep watching BH. Your impression of the first season is spot-on, but the show gets its reputation in later seasons.
BTW - I started over on R&M, and am about 5 episodes in [Meeseks]. While I still haven't gotten to mindblowing yet, I am appreciating the creativity and structure more on re-viewing, particularly for a show that's just getting started. Might be also, that this time around I'm actually waiting until I can sit still and actually pay full attention while watching this time. I think I put it on while doing bills and chores last time around.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.