Thread: Movies and TV Official Rick and Morty thread
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2017, 12:11 PM   #65
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I've been meaning to ask. . . Am I officially out of the demographic for today's animated 'dramedy' or have I just not watched enough.

People have raved and RAVED about Rick and Morty and Bojack Horseman, and I've caught about 1/2 the first season of R&M and most of the first season of BH, and while they're both good and inventive and occasionally chuckle inducing, it's not been this mindblowing experience people have been insisting, at least for me.
It's meant to be entertaining on surface and deeper on re-watching.

By season 3 the "universe" and "family" Rick and Morty are fighting for isn't even theirs.

It's just....a......."it's just an idea now Rick, it's not even real anymore."
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.