Thread: Movies and TV Official Rick and Morty thread
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2017, 11:44 AM   #63
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Hard to say. Its . . . a lot of things.

It's a live show, with Dan, Jeff Davis [as 'moderator], Spencer Crittenden [a former audience member Dan took under his wing who interjects wisecracks and DMs role playing sessions], and usually a guest or two.

A lot of it is driven by Dan's steam of consciousness. Sometimes he's drunk and rambles. Sometimes he's mad, . . . and rambles. Sometime's he's political. Sometimes it's just random fun. For instance there are regularly impromptu extended freestyle rap sessions, . . . just 'yo mama' lines rapped of the top fo the dome. For a long time, they held D&D type role playing adventure sessions.

The only way to have an idea what to expect is to listen for a while. But it's very often entertaining and funny in some manner or another. And the best reply to your question is you do get a good sense of Dan's personality., but it's rarely and only tangentially focused on his television work. It's not a 'here's what's happening on my TV show, show.
So I've watched about 20 episodes and he's basically me on facebook once I've taken an adavan, a 12 pack, and shouldn't be allowed to talk to anyone...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.