View Single Post
Old 08-26-2001, 07:45 AM   #63
'Tis my eye!

I knew I was providing a public service in some way and now I see that I am providing stress redux for the purveyors of the PPL.

Don't flatter yourself John. I beat my wife for stress relief.

If you'll notice, it ends with, "and most of us deserve each other."

Actually, it ends with Football Pariah(sp.)

Do you know what Pariah means? No one here has asked you to leave. This is just another example of your stupid self-pity.

Jim, no problem with drinking.

Are you sure that's not denial?

I'm PROUD to be lumped in with Whitlock, Sportswax, Denise and Packfan. You guys have defined PPL for me!

You're proud to by compared to Packfan and Sportswax? I could see the other 2. But Packfan is the anti-KCJ. In fact, Packfan would agree with most of us about Marty and Gunther, so if you're like him, you're part of the PPL.

Until you guys kick me off, I'll be around until the Star BB gets back up (if ever).

Don't be ridiculous. Nobody is going to do anything to you.

As monolithic and homogenized as it is

The only time everyone on this board agrees on anything it's because they disagree with you.

As for new posters, there are many examples. The one I was thinking of was titled something like "I didn't like the Cunningham regime, but..." You know who you are and what you said to that new poster. If stepping up and tweaking you regs on behalf of a new poster is being a martyr, so be it.

Pitt Gorilla started that post, John. He's a regular, and a member of the PPL according to your definition. If you look to the left, under this "new" poster's name, you'll see Total Posts: 563. By the way, I see several places where people say "just joking Pitt" or whatever.

I REALLY don't want to talk about Gunther anymore.

I challenge you to find any posts on this board about Gunther that are from a member of your so-called PPL and were NOT responses to someone like you...

YES, I started this thread deliberately to get your collective goats.

Thus proving what many have said about you acting like a 4-year old.

I mean nothing personal against any of you and I think you know that. I am addressing a certain collective opinion, not condemning individuals who hold it.

And there it is, the moment of truth. The only reason this bothers you so much is because a group of people from all over the country, with very little in common besides Chiefs football, all share the same opinion -- Gunther Cunningham was NOT a good head coach.

John, I have welcomed you here. I have defended you. I have sided with you in years past when people were predicting doom and gloom. The reason I respond so vehemently to you now is because it is YOU who want to predict the doom, and that is NOT the Chaplain that I know and love.

Get it out of your system and get it over with. The Chiefs have a new regime and a fresh start. Enjoy it, John...
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.