View Single Post
Old 06-21-2021, 05:19 PM   #109
MVP

I dunno... what I was reading online was that the Cali penal code is up to 1-year in jail and/or $1k fine for possession. If it's transport, then it can be up to an 8-year felony or felony probation. We're not talking a bag full of guns, so transport with intent to sell is a hard push for any DA. He likely walks on a misdemeanor.

I'm not sure, other than fines and forfeiture, what other federal implications there would be so long as he isn't already a convicted felon?

All said, Frank has never been very smart. The question really is, what was he doing driving around LA with an Uzi for to begin with?

And TMZ or not, someone usually just doesn't brandish the word Uzi to describe some other gun... It's very much likely he had a ****ing Uzi.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.