View Single Post
Old 03-14-2020, 03:55 PM   #42
Court Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla View Post
It was really interesting to me that the Walmart TP shelves were completely empty while Target was still fully stocked. Of course, that changed after a few days and Target was bare as well. It was simply interesting that the extreme idiots appear to prefer teh Walmarts.
I went to Whole Foods today and it wasn’t too bad. I didn’t even check for TP because we didn’t need any. It seemed pretty normal there although they were low on some random items like bananas, granola and spaghetti. Other than that it was pretty normal. It may cost more to shop there, but it’s definitely worth it to not have to deal with Walmart.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.