View Single Post
Old 12-18-2019, 10:24 PM   #195
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
I think the biggest surprise of all this is that everyone wishes Garett Edwards or Ron Howard directed 7, 8 or 9.
I'm sure Gareth would have loved to direct it, too. It's really too bad that he and Lucasfilm couldn't come to an agreement over the Rogue One prequel series but Tony Gilroy, who wrote and directed 40% of the film, including the 3rd Act, will kick ass as the screenwriter and director.

BTW, the Rogue One prequel series begins shooting next summer.

One more thing about IX: I was told in the last hour or so that this movie wasn't locked until Saturday, as in December 14th. This past Saturday.

I knew they had filmed multiple endings so I had no idea which ending they'd go with but apparently, the cast and crew hadn't seen the film at any stage, other than when they were shooting, so they all saw it for the first time on Monday night.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.