Thread: Other Sports ***The Official MMA Thread***
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2018, 01:17 PM   #8371
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by alnorth View Post
LOL, wow. One of the strawweights missed weight by 7.4 pounds, which is an enormous miss at 115. The fight would be called off in many states, but Brazil's AC just shrugged and let the fight go on.

edit: According to MMAFighting.com, Brazil's AC was just going to give 10% of Dern's purse to Cooper, but the UFC then stepped in and basically said "no, **** that. If she agrees to the fight, then Cooper's getting 30%"

She's so over hyped, granted her dad is a badass but I'm getting a Julio Cesar Chavez Junior vibe from her. "I'm just going to coast and see if I can make a living getting split decision wins over girls who are better than me." 7 ponds over is a big **** you to Amanda Cooper.
raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.raybec 4 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.