View Single Post
Old 12-27-2017, 10:48 AM   #279
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcchief View Post
First I had seen of it.

Yeah, that’s my concern with this one. I just don’t see Ehrenreich capturing the character, and if that doesn’t happen they are ****ed regardless. I hope I’m wrong. Because there has been no teaser and we are 5 months away I’m concerned lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There’s no teaser trailer because filming didn’t end until late September and one pass hasn’t been completed yet.

A trailer won’t be released until there’s a solid rough edit completed because if they hand over footage to be cut into a trailer and some of that footage doesn’t appear in the film (ala Rogue One) they’ll face a backlash, which is something they don’t need at this point.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.