View Single Post
Old 12-27-2017, 08:53 AM   #278
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
There is absolutely no new information in that article. I laid out the entire scenario back in late June/early July and nothing has changed, other than additional scenes and TLJ’s reactions.

It might be wise for Lucasfilm to start tempering their expectations based on the reaction to TLJ. Rogue One seems to have blown them way out of propoertion.

Solo could have the best story, direction and VFX of any Star Wars film ever but if Alden Ehrenreich sucks, the film will crash and burn.
I'm not the least excited for this and don't plan on watching it.

As I said in the other thread the only "prequel" idea I actually like would be a McGregor/Kenobi film. I may be in the minority but I like Han's origins being a mystery...
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.