View Single Post
Old 12-25-2017, 11:44 AM   #273
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcchief View Post
http://www.screengeek.net/2017/12/24...p...y-to-bomb/

I don’t know if this is reputable or not. I do have concerns that they fired the original director and brought Howard into save it. Also, it’s extremely hard to recreate an iconic character like that. I 100% hope they nail it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is absolutely no new information in that article. I laid out the entire scenario back in late June/early July and nothing has changed, other than additional scenes and TLJ’s reactions.

It might be wise for Lucasfilm to start tempering their expectations based on the reaction to TLJ. Rogue One seems to have blown them way out of propoertion.

Solo could have the best story, direction and VFX of any Star Wars film ever but if Alden Ehrenreich sucks, the film will crash and burn.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.