Thread: Movies and TV Starfield (Skyrim in Space)
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2023, 01:39 PM   #44
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeauford View Post
Thank God today is the day. **** them very much for charging $35 for people with FOMO to play 5 days early, but my patience has paid off.
You mean you don't see the value in downloading the soundtrack?

Good on you. I am impatient by nature, and since I'd already dropped two grand on a new rig to be able to play the goddamn thing, I figured what was another $35?

As for the game itself, I think I'm up to Level 17 now. Several aspects are still pretty much incomprehensible to me (like shipbuilding, which I have dabbled in, and creating outposts, which I haven't even attempted yet), but right now I'm focused on getting my piloting skills up to the highest level so I can get a Level 3 ship, and earning the credits necessary to buy said Level 3 ship. I finally got a decent low level ship for combat, but it has shit for storage, seems incapable of accepting any storage upgrades, and that is a huge pain in the ass. One thing that is now better is that I realized that I could use the arrow keys to more quickly and efficiently allocate ship power, which is a major improvement over using the assigned keys.

It's a slog, but it's a fun slog. Mostly. Oh, another thing about this game that sucks - the lockpicking. Far more annoying than Skyrim or Fallout, or Mass Effect for that matter. That will probably be the next thing I try to level up, which detracts from what I really want to level up, which is being able to upgrade stuff. Definitely a long haul game.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote