Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2020, 09:20 AM   #769
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven View Post
Just checking in as a fan of the original trilogy, and someone who hates pretty much everything else they've done. This series is great, IMO. I actually give a shit about the characters and I'm genuinely curious as to where this goes. You guys are WAY more into the lore than I am (and that's fine) but for a fan who just loves the originals and is hoping for a fun, character driven narrative, I'm pretty happy with everything so far. I hope it doesn't jump the shark with too many call backs, and so far it's been just enough. I don't feel like spoilering a bunch of comments, so I'll leave it there. Suffice it to say, I'm pleasantly surprised at how great this thing is and I'm looking forward to more. I'm absolutely shocked at that.
Kinda how I feel also. I am not a Star Wars freak and wasn't all that fond of the first movie never read the books. I got the Disney + for my son and daughter who like the stuff. They kept raving about this show so I checked it out and was hooked.

I have always been a fan of westerns and old western TV series. The Mandalorian to me is basically Have Gun Will Travel or Tales of the Wells Fargo. Different shows each week with new things and characters. Maybe it has no connection to past movies cartoons or books just adventures of this Mandalorian.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.