Thread: Movies and TV Disney+ coming November 12th
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2019, 11:07 AM   #104
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
As supported model? I did not see any ads on there?

Netflix has the benefit of already having hundreds of original shows. I think since Disney+ only has a few originals as of now, that’s why they chose the weekly episode drop thing.

Maybe once they build up their originals more, they might move more to a Netflix model. But maybe not. I could see them and Apple TV+ following more of the HBO model.
I've been watching Apple TV+ for the last couple days. Morning show and for all mankind are great. Haven't started See yet but it looks promising as well. I think Apple will kick some serious ass if they can keep this level of quality going.
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.