View Single Post
Old 07-23-2014, 11:26 AM   #39
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaplin42 View Post
I live in Los Angeles, and let me tell you, it cannot get much worse. The amount of stupid shit I see on my daily commute is staggering. Texting while driving, driving while on the phone, doing 45 in the fast lane on a freeway where the speed limit is 65, making right turns from the far left lane in the middle of heavy traffic. I mean to be honest, a four way stop sign is more than most of the drivers around here can figure out, so I absolutely think that if it could be a really good thing to take the human equation out of driving.

I do believe however that there should be a manual override in case of emergency.
DFW is the exact same.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.