Thread: I have a date.
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2007, 07:27 PM   #28
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
I don't want to sound like an old fogey, or your dad, but....just be careful.

Remember, no matter how nice guys are, no matter how sincere we may appear, and no matter how much you think you know us....you have to always be aware of our motives.

If he's willing to spend time, effort, and patience, getting to know you. If he's open, and honest (...not hiding behind being "shy" or "wanting to move on from that part" of their life....or if things just generally seem to be, ambiguous)...and seems genuinely interested in you and your life, then...well...it's probably worth the "risk."

Otherwise, you and I know he's looking for one thing. There's an old saying you've probably heard, that is really true about nearly every man I've ever known--including myself BTW. "If you are getting the milk for free, why buy the cow."

P.S. -- the tie in to Moooo is completely conincidental, though it is pretty funny...heh.
Very good. LOL

There will be no milking this weekend.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.