View Single Post
Old 10-28-2020, 07:49 PM   #75
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
I finally watched Vertigo for the first time a couple of months ago and wasn't terribly impressed by it. The twist seemed highly implausible.
For the title "Vertigo" to be important, using heights and a tower for the death scene had to come into play. That part isn't the best scenario and Stewart being afraid of heights is all a bit much. However, what I like is Jimmy Stewart when following Kim at the art gallery and all around San Francisco, the scenery and being back in the 50's, the cars, the Golden Gate Bridge, it's just a beautiful film. Then he does his transformation of her in the later part after they meets again. It is a bit creepy but so is Psycho and a lot of psychological thrillers. It wasn't my favorite the first time, but watch it a couple of times and it will grow.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli