View Single Post
Old 10-28-2020, 03:21 PM   #71
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
Probably my all time favorite is Alfred Hitchcock The Birds I own it and don't know how many times I've watched it.
Most any Hitchcock is great, but I prefer Psycho or Vertigo at the top of the list, Birds is good. I've got Psycho on my DVR and watch it every few months. Vertigo is on TCM next week and I'll be recording it. In 2012 in the UK Vertigo replaced Citizen Kane as best film ever in the British Film Institute. I would take Rear Window as next best, but it's almost impossible to get over Jimmy Stewart in Rear Window and Vertigo as a love interest with woman half his age.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli