View Single Post
Old 04-17-2021, 02:02 PM   #743
SuperBowl or bust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellerfox View Post
The Steelers have wrapped up their draft. I’m not feeling as good about this one as I am the Cowboys.

Still, I think it would add 1 or 2 instant starters along the OL, Gainwell probably is probably the #1 back in a RB by committee approach, and everyone else is depth with the two CBs fighting it out for a starting opportunity. JOK could be a starter by mid year, but they have the luxury of a slow transition if needed. Overall, I think it balances near term needs (one last run with Big Ben) with long term building (taking a QB next year).

Through my research, I really don’t think the Steelers take a QB this year. They like Mac Jones and Kyle Trask, I just don’t think the board lets either of those two fall to a point where the Steelers would take them. The OL is also a mess, I think they rebuild it this year so that a future young QB has a chance succeeding. More likely than my draft below is the Steelers going OT, RB, and OC with their first 3 picks. I think something like LT Jenkins, RB Williams, OC Meinerz/Myers/Hill is their dream scenario.

R1.24: LB, Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah, Notre Dame
R2.55: OT, Liam Eichenburg, Notre Dame
R3.87: CB, Shaun Wade, Ohio State
R4.128: RB, Kenneth Gainwell, Memphis
R4.140: OC/OG, Kendrick Green, Illinois
R6.216: DE/DT, Chauncey Golston, Iowa
R7.245: WR, Austin Watkins Jr., UAB
R7.254: CB, Zech McPhearson, Texas Tech
That’s a killer draft
BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BossChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote