View Single Post
Old 03-04-2015, 03:59 PM   #257
Mostly Ignored

You know, I would call BS on all this big cock braggery, but the one cock I saw in a Arrowhead Stadium bathroom was ****ing huge.

I wasn't purposely looking either. I had just turned around from using the urinal and a drunk dude was stumbling towards the urinal. He had whipped his Johnson out on his way to it. My guess is partly because he was drunk and partly because he was proud of it. Can't say I blame him. If mine was that size, I'd be whipping it out everywhere. And I would have already pm'ed hootie pics.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.