View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 03:16 PM   #142
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts View Post
I would go over and tell him you appreciate him turning the light out last night. Then I'd tell him what time you don't mind him turning it on for the night. OTW is right though. He may have been oblivious to it when he put it in, but the combination of you installing a tree in to try and block it, and his turning it off to show off his Christmas lights should've been the writing on the wall.
I told him yesterday if he could wait until 10:00 to turn it on I will deal with the bedroom window. I am more irked about the dining room and deck.
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.