Thread: Computers Youtube.TV
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2020, 02:23 PM   #108
Sometimes it's black and white

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
I am happy to get the NFL Network added to my standard package but I don't think redzone for 11 bucks more is worth that.

Change my mind as I have never had redzone
If KC is not playing, RZ can be fine to have on in the background. But for me, RZ without Sunday Ticket would be a little irritating. If I start to get into a game on RZ, I like to be able to directly switch to it.
Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Chief Pagan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote