View Single Post
Old 05-18-2018, 05:24 AM   #1340
In BB I trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by ARROW2 View Post
Yeah, 3-2 post tape delayed finals. Lol

Yeah, but on the one hand you want to count ALL the championships, but on the other only "modern era". Way to have your cake and eat it too!

Quote:
Yeah, I am talking about the one they didn't give us credit for, can't recall what year it was but I am well aware of the official 17 to 16 count. 16, 17, either way, that is by far more than the next best franchise. we WILL be back kicking Boston's ass in the finals again soon. And before you go there, in the modern era, it's LA 4, Boston 2 head to head.
Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.Amnorix is obviously part of the inner Circle.