View Single Post
Old 07-26-2017, 03:52 PM   #636
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Timberwolves have literally nobody to start at the 3 if they trade Wiggins. That's the problem. Do they move Butler there? That compromises his impact on the court. Start Brandon ****ing Rush?

We're not a team to be messing around with this.
League's getting away from the 1-2-3-4-5 distinction.

Why do you think Butler at the 3 lessens his impact? With his increased range, having him as a stretch 3 against longer but slower forwards could help him even more offensively. Defensively, he's quick enough to harass most forwards and with KAT's length/athleticism on the interior, that's all he really needs to do.

The question isn't SF, IMO - that answer is easy. The question is what the hell purpose Teague serves if you have Irving as the primary ball-handler. Teague's a fine player but he's pretty much a pure 1. I don't see him as a guy that can accomplish much off the ball; not elite athleticism or size, isn't great at creating his own shot and while he's a solid shooter, he's not a dead-eye out there.

I seem to remember his defense being solid but unspectacular; not an asset, just not a liability.

Y'all would need to figure out something to do with the backcourt as I think Teague and Irving are awkward fits. But I'd risk it to bring Irving in - he's a really damn good player.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.