View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 11:49 PM   #22
I Like The Kansas City Chiefs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
I found it annoying that after he acted like a total bitch, Reid and some players hugged him after the game.
I was pretty disappointed in that. Our allegiance is to our QB, not some former teammate. I get they’re all friends off the field, but your QB is your future.

Had he not gotten in Mahomes’s face while he was laying on the ground, I wouldn’t have had an issue with it. You can’t let a guy do that to your QB then hug him after the game.
smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.smithandrew051 is obviously part of the inner Circle.