View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 11:35 AM   #538
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Observations: It seems like it's a thing here that when dining out, you always take half home with you. This event confirmed it for me. I'm not sure if it's a caloric control strategy, a financial strategy, or the result of people living in 800 sq feet apartments with inadequate kitchens and lack the desire to cook. Most everyone we know here eats out A LOT, and rarely talk about cooking themselves or grocery shopping. I can understand a huge portioned entree, but taking half a cheeseburger home only to reheat it later seems criminally odd.
Seems like I remember the Olive Garden trying to start this thing where you order two meals at dinner. One to eat there, and another big tray to reheat for the family at home
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.