View Single Post
Old 07-17-2014, 09:45 PM   #422
MER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
Sorry, I try not to judge, we are all damaged goods. Could you shed some light on your avatar and what it means to you. Not to be a jerk but what do you mean by leasing, seams self degrading.
Oh boy. The lease word came because of the territory word. My viewpoint on ever getting married again is quite clear. Even if my poetic nature isn't.

The av has been on CP for every year except perhaps the first one. No one would ever know it was me posting if I changed it. But you want dirt, no? It was the funniest gift I'd ever received. It's also a good reminder to me of unintended consequences.

And I am not damaged. I am free.
Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.Katipan is obviously part of the inner Circle.