View Single Post
Old 08-22-2023, 09:19 AM   #114
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I mean, I can take a nap if I'm not driving. And I'm a fan of naps more than I am a fan of staring at the car in front of me.
I don't believe you can take a nap if you are on auto pilot. You have to keep your eyes forward and on the road or the vehicle gives you a warning.

If you're on auto pilot, you are basically driving without moving your arms or making all the "exhausting" decisions like "do I stop at this stop sign", "can I make this right turn on a red light", and "do I have enough time to pass this jackass in front of me before my exit."
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.